A lot of cryptocurrency projects are using ReactJS for their wallets but I went for a quick look around for how I would get started with a Vue Cryptocurrency Wallet. Looking around to see how much code re-use I can get out of a VueJS Faucet for Komodo and a VueJS Wallet for Komodo.
A faucet leaks coins at a very slow drip rate into a wallet. So using Vue for form input is trivial. The backend would need to communicate with the cryptocurrency daemon running in order to send a small amount of coins to the wallet.
A crypto wallet is simply needed to create, view, send and receive funds. Either talking to a full node daemon or an electrum server for a lite mode (SPV, simple payment verification) for lightweight use.
I will try and bang out as much functionality as possible with little effort to learn a bit more of what I will have to do more of in the future!
- Zcash minimal nodejs library, MIT license.
- A wallet and tangle explorer for IOTA, early stages and MIT licensed.
- A vue eth wallet, MIT license.
- Simple vue wallet for bitcore api
- Some old bitcoin faucet in perl
- Some random php faucet
- A recently updated/created/contributed to php faucet project
- An updated bitcoin faucet for mojocoin
- Faucet for the lightning network
- A bytecoin faucet
- A clone of, faucet in a box
- Maybe the easiest to implement faucet for bitcoin testnet
- A nodejs faucet for bitcoin, litecoin etc.
So just an initial browse around github to test which pathway to take for development.